01 Mar YOLKED Rutgers Tickets Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Calling All Rutgers Fans!
It’s contest time on Instagram! We’re giving away four (4) tickets to the Rutgers vs Penn State game on Wednesday, March 6, 2019!
Here’s How To Enter:
1. Like the post & follow @yolkedfortetropin
2. Tag 3 friends you’d bring with you to the game
3. 💌We’ll choose a lucky winner Tuesday, March 5!
*This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. See terms and conditions linked in bio.
Good luck and #getyolked!
YOLKED Rutgers Tickets Giveaway Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: MYOS RENS Technology Inc., whose registered office is at 45 Horsehill Road, Suite 106 Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927.
No purchase necessary to enter, play or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.the competition is open to residents of the United States, aged 18 years or over except employees of MYOS RENS Technology Inc. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition. This giveaway is intended to only be open to those living in the New Jersey area, or that have reliable transportation to the event.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram https://www.instagram.com/yolkedfortetropin/.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday, March 4, 11:59 pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- No transportation for the winner will be provided to or from the Event as part of this Giveaway. The Winner is solely responsible for arranging for any transportation.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Four (4) tickets to the Rutgers vs Penn State game on Wednesday, March 6, 2019. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to MYOS RENS Technology Inc. and not to any other party.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.