at Salus Barbell Club
Saturday, February 12
This is a sanctioned USA Weightlifting meet at 1680 Rt. 35 Middletown, New Jersey. Open to all divisions.
This meet is sponsored by YOLKED, the elite muscle recovery catalyst and unique protein enhancer. Cash prizes will be awarded: 1st $300, 2nd $200, 3rd $100! Medals will be awarded for each session based on Robi Point calculations. Youth, Junior, Open and masters athletes are welcome!
As all sanctioned meets are, you can use your total to qualify for National level events if acquired during your qualifying period.
- The final schedule and weigh-in times for lifters will be posted 1 week prior to the event. We will send an email to everyone and keep you updated to any changes.
- The meet will be held at the Salus Barbell Club an extension of Salus CrossFit and Nutrition Coaching, now located at 1680 Route 35 in Middletown NJ, 07748.
- Free event T-shirt for the first 60 athletes to register by Wed, January 5, 2022.
- A weightlifting singlet is required for all lifters. For all the official details in addition to the singlet or “costume” as referred to by the IWF see this PDF.
- We have six platforms for the warm up area, kilo plates (if you’re a heavy hitter don’t hesitate to bring some extra kilos plates or we have plenty of lbs as well). There will be a designated Athlete and Coach area only and spectators area.
- Local clean meals by Fit Food NJ. We accept cash or Venmo.
- We will be taking all the necessary steps to ensure the highest level of safety during our meet. Full instructions for the event will be sent out to all lifters closer to the event date.
- Each athlete can bring 2 Coaches. Only the Coaches will be allowed in the warm up area. There will be a $5 cover charge for all spectators at the check in desk, we accept cash or Venmo.
** There are no refunds for this event so please be sure you can attend before you sign up.
** A valid USA Weightlifting membership is required to compete in this meet. If you don’t have a USAW membership yet you can get one here.
Proud YOLKED Partner
Latin for health, well-being, safety and salvation.
We are committed to providing a safe, supportive and challenging environment for you to develop and maintain health and fitness for life. Whether you are looking to get in shape and regain energy or train for a sport, we invite you to be a part of our community and finally get the results you deserve!About Salus Barbell Club